We are proud to see Ortelium on the cover of the latest issue of the expert journal "Gefahrstoffe - Reinhaltung der Luft - Air Quality Control", which is published in close co-operation with the VDI/DIN-Commission on Air Pollution Prevention.
Topics dealt with in the journal include:
- origin, dispersion, capture and separation of hazardous substances,
- sampling and measuring methods,
- effects of air pollution,
- safety technology,
- risks due to dusts and gases at the workplace, including the discussion of limit values both from the technical and occupational medical viewpoint,
- technical and personal protective measures,
- occupational medical prevention.